I have a beautiful petite 24 year old daughter, who in so many ways is an inspiration. She is smart, articulate, ambitious and thanks to me well dressed!
If you are reading this blog, you most likely have an interest in fashion, so you won't think my pride in my daughter's fashion sense in a non fashion career is irrelevant.
I AM OBSESSED with fashion, and at 58, I am too old to wear pretty much ALL the things I love!!
When I go shopping with my daughter I am inspired and practically hyperventilate when she tries on the newest and latest looks, and is absolutely adorable!!!
I have presented this dilema to my daughter many times..how to translate fashion trends into appropriate looks for the "mature" woman.
My greatest nightmare is having to wear something from Chico's or Talbots. Sorry Chico lovers..but big blousey tops and elastic waste pants are not an option for a fashionista! And Talbots...nice classic clothes but BORING!!!
I am now going to start my search for the looks for the fashionable and over 50.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment